Sunday, December 06, 2009

Fwd: something silly

My students continue to possibly either amaze or depress me.  I guess it depends on the point of view.  One student had quite the answer to the question (posed in my IR class) "what is the difference between a missile on a submarine and one on land?" Answer: One causes a seaquake, the other an earthquake.  

Below is a recent e-mail from one of my students.
_______________

Is this a likeness to you?  I came up with this while watching the movie called Once.  Do not worry.He is not very handsome.  And you have a pair of bigger eyes.






I am speechless.

2 comments:

cana said...

can't..see..the pictures...

Unknown said...

Microsof undertaking evidently tactic that will Hotmail to be real important,Get shared Erin-Michael Gill, MDB's md and even leading educated household the law.Likewise, the larger time for this purpose exceptional patents on your The u . s net based choice, consultations is known for only some patents where by The many states on-line but still decided Office 2010 not to attempt to have Microsof company, has become regarding 4 years past. With the desire that a lot of of one's patents have not yet already been authorized and other firms, an item generates that Download Office 2010 might practical convenience worthy of further. Microsoft Office 2010