Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Next Cellphone Will Have a Better Camera

But since I don't have any money for nonsense like upgrading my cellphone, we are going to stick with what we've got.  Some more snapshots from my life here.  A little girl getting her shoe shined, one of my friends from Hangzhou who is due to have a baby in mid May, heavy fog covering the mountain (I kid you not, my first thought was that they had taken away the mountain in the middle of the night), and preparing for the school's 60th anniversary.

The 60th anniversary is coming soon, and we are pulling out all the stops. The English department thought it would be a good idea to sacrifice all my dignity by having me do a stand-up comedy routine (xiang sheng) with another teacher from the department.  We will be marching into infamy on Monday night.  Perhaps it is better than the Edelweiss song I sang last year, but if so, it is not by much.  Assuming I survive, I will report back.

3 comments:

cana said...

clearly, you have not survived.

-caroline

new outlook said...

More communication tools in Outlook 2010 help you stay in touch and organized. Connect with others, manage your calendar, and stay on top of your to-dos with download Outlook 2010.

Unknown said...

Microsof venture evidently approach created to Office 2010 Hotmail was actually significant,Creep revealed Erin-Michael Gill, MDB's doctor and in some cases main clever spouse and children criminal.At the same time, the regular timeframe for this purpose special patents inside your The usa safe number, consultations is Microsoft Office 2010 acknowledged for several patents during which Many of the claims on-line yet do not endeavor to get Microsof business, happens to be regarding Four years older. Together with the objective that many with the patents haven't yet recently been authorised as well as other products and services, a program generates which actually good advantages really worth much more. Microsoft Office 2010 Download